Monday, September 24, 2018

Back in Colchester

The weather today was very wet. I woke up to rain so took my time leaving my overnight accomodation. I drove in the rain to Bury St Edmunds but it was really too wet to wander about so I continued on to Lavenham where I found a car park and scuttled in the the rain to the nearest pub for lunch. After I had finished it had also finished raining so I was able to walk around the town - I have  been here before but it is still amazing how the houses stay upright, they lean so much.

Then it was through Hadleigh onto the Motel in Colchester where I arrived just after four. This mornings drive was pretty murky but I have been lucky as that was the only bad time. Tomorrow the car goes back and Andy will pick me up. We will then go over to Margy and Brian’s for lunch .







No comments: