Today I dropped the hire car back at the dealership. I quite enjoyed driving it. At first it felt a bit underpowered but once I got used to it, it was fine. It wasn’t white but I coped! I really liked all the bells and whistles it had. I now know what I would like with my new car.
Andy picked me up at the dealership and then we headed over to St Lawrence for a very nice lunch with Margy and Brian. They were both good and Brian is recovering well from a knee replacement.
I will be in the guest room at Andy’s complex for the three nights before I fly home. Can’t believe the holiday is almost over.
Andy picked me up at the dealership and then we headed over to St Lawrence for a very nice lunch with Margy and Brian. They were both good and Brian is recovering well from a knee replacement.
I will be in the guest room at Andy’s complex for the three nights before I fly home. Can’t believe the holiday is almost over.




1 comment:
Hyundai Sonata?
Post a Comment