Since coming back from the cruise - in March - I have done things, just not got around to post them as I find Instagram so easy. As I am off to Europe tomorrow night I had better apply myself to the blog again.
At the moment we have Andy. Robin’s brother staying with us. He had a trip to Salt Lake and then come over to us for a visit. He will be with Robin while I am away, just for a week or so. Robin is staying home this time.
We have done a few things with Andy, such as family visit and a couple of trips out, to Healesville and to the city.
At the moment we have Andy. Robin’s brother staying with us. He had a trip to Salt Lake and then come over to us for a visit. He will be with Robin while I am away, just for a week or so. Robin is staying home this time.
We have done a few things with Andy, such as family visit and a couple of trips out, to Healesville and to the city.




No comments:
Post a Comment