Saturday, June 24, 2017

Seville


We did not go on the optional excurson so,had free time.  I found that the local McDonalds Cafe did a very nice real large coffee.  Robin had a rest so I did a bit of shopping for a few things I needed. Just opposite the hotel is a good department store and a large shopping centre. At the back of these is the local football stadium.  Seems odd having a stadium right in the midst of the shopping area.

The hop on Hope off bus seemed a good way to see the city and it was a pretty good ride.  I sat on the open top deck but while the bus moved there was pleasant air movement  it at the traffic lights it was hot. At one stage it was 40 degrees. I did not realise just how hot Spain gets - some areas are 50 degrees for days on end. 

The double decker bus went through some really narrow streets.





No comments: