Today I took a trip up into space and sent emailed a postcard from the moon. However, my feet were firmly on the ground at Scienceworks in Melbourne. The museum here is really great, a real hands on one for the kids, including kids of my age.
Whenever I come here I tell myself to come more often. It was just great interacting with the school groups that were clearly enjoying themselves. We went along with at a group of primary school kids who wanted to impress us with their ability to disappear by 'beaming up' and then magically return.
The days of stuffy museums are very much over.
![]() |
| This is the postcard I emailed - check out the personalized stamp! |

1 comment:
How brilliant is that! So much better than when we were at school and went on trips to those stuffy museums you mention.
Post a Comment