Sunday, January 26, 2014

Australia Day 2014

Robin and I went into the city today to fix up our membership for the NGV.  Kate and Jenny had given us membership for the art gallery and the museum - obviously want to give us a bit of culture.  Very nice present as we do go to both quite frequently.

It happened to be Australia Day so the city was really crowded, with a lot going on and it had a very nice atmosphere.

After sorting out the membership we returned home as Jen was calling in with Sam and Nick.  They had been out for the day to the Chocolaterie at Yarra Glen.   Jen and I went there last year, and she had been promising to take the kids.  They purchased a fondue so dessert at their house tonight will be yum...

A lot of people along the river today

The carriage rides are always popular.

Throughout Melbourne pianos have been placed for anyone to play - nice idea. If only I could play!

No comments: