I have been a Dr Who fan since the very first episode, back in 1963. This year the Melbourne Symphony once again brought us the Prom version and we just had to see it.
Robin, Kate, Trent and Campbell came along too. Robin, Kate and I had been when this was done for the first time in Melbourne, but Trent and Campbell had not seen it. We really enjoyed it - as did everyone else in the audience.
Campbell was very taken with all the aliens - I think the Daleks got the biggest cheer! So many people were dressed for the occasion - red fez's were the most prevalent I think. We even spotted one lady walking out with a cyberman's head in her hand!
The show was compered by Peter Davison, who also got a huge cheer. He didn't want to talk about the cricket... unusual for an Englishman.
![]() |
| Waiting for the show to start |
![]() |
| The Tardis and a Dalek |
![]() |
| Peter Davison |
![]() |
| A couple of Ood |




No comments:
Post a Comment