
Robin decided he needed a SLR so last week purchased a Canon EOS1000D. He has been playing with it at home but wanted something a bit more exciting to take photos of so we had a walk along the bike track to the Arboretum and back through the gully.
I joined him with the 450D as I should really use it more than I do. The little compact SX100 is so much easier to carry around!


All the photos above are mine. Robin here is taking a photo of the swaggie carved out of part of the old oak (sorry, make that pine!) that was taken down some years ago as it was getting dangerous. It used to be just left of the gum, below, in Robins photo. A new tree was planted and a circular seat put around it, ready for when it is big and shady, like the oak had been - it has some way to go yet though.

2 comments:
I love empty Ferntree Gully. Is it hot now? The pictures are beautiful! Love the bird.
Hi Amy,
We are coming into summer now and yesterday was in the 30's. It is up and down at the moment.
Post a Comment