The attacks by magpies are now so common that Knox Council has erected signs at the danger spots - I will be glad when the nesting season is over! I got buzzed again along this bit of the track but it did not draw blood this time.
I am sooo scared of your attacking birds! And that picture in the Danger sign is even scarier! :) PS Please don't worry about the link mnitor on my thing!! Promise, it is just really interesting to see how many people are looking at the blog, way more than I thought! Plus, people from Russia and India!? Too funny! I know that every time you enlarge a pic it shows the link again...I get self conscience when I look at people's blogs and notice they have them too...I tried to hide mine!
3 comments:
That is so crazy the swooping angry attacking birds! I would be super scared!
I am sooo scared of your attacking birds! And that picture in the Danger sign is even scarier! :) PS Please don't worry about the link mnitor on my thing!! Promise, it is just really interesting to see how many people are looking at the blog, way more than I thought! Plus, people from Russia and India!? Too funny! I know that every time you enlarge a pic it shows the link again...I get self conscience when I look at people's blogs and notice they have them too...I tried to hide mine!
OMG! Attacking birds! That is crazy, I have to wonder if Garen would think that was funny or scary??
Post a Comment