

Jenny came down with Sam and Nick and Robin and I joined them at Just Macbeth, in the Playhouse. We all got there a bit early and so Jen and I took the kids for a short walk down to the Art Gallery - they like the water window - I took pictures of them from the inside, they took me from the outside.The play was really funny, and we all enjoyed it. It was a good intro to Shakespeare for the kids - though he might be turning in his grave! I hope that the Bell Theatre Company consider doing some of the other plays, maybe in conjunction with other current authors.
Afterwards Robin returned home and we walked down to Melbourne Central and waited for Kate to arrive from work. We had tea together and then all watched Wall-E, and that was really good too. It was a long day for Sam and Nick though as we did not get home much before 10.
2 comments:
I LOVE those photos with the water!
I bet the kids enjoyed it! It had some great reviews. Adelaide is a huge Andy Griffiths fan. She loves his JUST! books. Did you buy your tickets early? By the time I heard about the show on 774 the tickets that were left on suitable days were well back from the stage.
Post a Comment