Saturday, September 22, 2018

Poole and Oxford

Yesterday I had a good day in Poole meeting up with friends on the estate where we used to live. After a nice chat and lunch with Rob and Jenny I drove around to our old house - looks pretty much the same. It was impossible to park at the shops Imused to frequent - just too many cars. At the end of Mary’s Street is now a area of high density housing. I drove around it just to sticky beak - so packed in!

This morning I’m drove up to Oxford, nice easy drive and the Park and Ride works a treat. Walking about the town I was glad I didn’t choose to drive all the way in.

The uni areas are impressive with their old buildings. I spent several hours walking around - never saw Lewis or Hathaway though!








No comments: