Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Busy weekend but no photos

This Saturday I received my mothers day gift from the girls - tickets to the musical Hello Dolly by the Warragul Theatre Company.  It was very good.  I always find the small theatre companies put on a good show and the cast appears to be really enjoying performing.   From there we all had afternoon tea at The Courthouse.

Sunday was busy again as we had planned to watch the Eurovision Song Contest together and tonight was the night. None of us were prepared to watch it live - at 5 in then morning but we had to watch as Australia was in it. No, the country has not been moved, we were given a wild card entry into the final - not sure why.  Actually our entry did really well and Guy Sebastian came 5th.  I had forecast his getting nul points - show you what I know about it. 

Our Eurovision party was a fun evening, with many laughs  We did pretty well on the Bingo cards and even had a photo of Terry Wogan propped up on the TV.  Thanks Kate for those - next year we will be more prepared.  Wish we had found this Generator on the night...  

1 comment:

Rob and Jenny said...

Glad you enjoyed your Euro party but you'll need to put Terry Wogan away and prop Graham Norton up instead. I think that Terry was a bit of a 'wild card' himself and the BBC couldn't trust him with his witticisms anymore...shame! However, Graham is good and a wee bit camper! As usual we were rubbish and to be honest we feel it's a waste of time these days.. BritPop no longer rules the World!