Kate and I attended a needle felting class on Saturday and it was really great. Even I managed to produce a good little teddy - so it must be quite easy. And all done by just stabbing a bit of raw wool with a very sharp needle.
![]() |
| First chose your colour |
![]() |
| Then start stabbing |
![]() |
| The head is done - now for the body |
![]() |
| Head and body are joined - add some eyes |
![]() |
| Kate with her finished Ted - cute eh! |
![]() |
| And this is my effort - not to shabby even if I say it myself. I am not really a handicraft person so I am amazed that I actually produced this. |






1 comment:
Well done you!Amazing what you can do with a needle and wool. I have heard about this craft before as a relative of Rob's does this. You have hidden talents Heidi!
Post a Comment