Robin spotted Winnie digging around in the fern in the front garden and I assumed it was a slug - but then she moved close to the window and it just looked like a leaf - but it was a little lizard that she had found. The lizard had dropped its tail, like they tend to when frightened and Win was just playing with it, pushing it around. By the time I got out there Winnie was not happy as her plaything had stopped playing with her - as it would once it was dead! We used to have a lot of lizards around here but this one is the first we have seen for ages - guess we won't be seeing many more with Win around...

2 comments:
Nice kitty, I do prefer cats bringing home a dead lizard over dead mice or birds. Poor lizard, poor Winnie killing her play thing Ü
cute kitty. yucky slug!
Post a Comment