


I can't believe we have been back two weeks already as the holiday seems a long time ago now. The first few days I did not have much energy to do a lot, never ventured out at all as I was too busy with unpacking, washing etc.
On the Saturday after our return Andrew came down with Adelaide and Eloise in the morning, and Jenny, Michael, Sam and Nick came over in the afternoon. Nick took a few photos of Winnie with her tunnel - he captured her pretty well. The following week I slowly got back into the swing of things. I worked a couple of half days, and also delivered a stack of local newspapers, one of my volunteer activities, and also had a haircut so I cut see where I was going. Seven weeks is a long time to go without a haircut. I did also manage to get in one bike ride and a swim.
This past week has been much busier and completely back to normal. Except for one thing - it has rained almost all week. Today is pretty damp too - which is just great. Maybe the drought has broken? Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment