
Robin and I had an overnight stay at the Novotel resort this weekend - it was a Christmas present from Andrew and Lisa. We chose this weekend as we could go to the Talbot Market on the Sunday morning and then visit Maryborough afterwards. We meet Alex, their new pet, a lovely little lamb - white with black head, black shoulders and one black leg, with a white sock. He is so sweet.
On the way home we stopped off at Hanging Rock, and also at Hepburn Spa, but not in that order. (I have never figured out how to get photos up in the right order with blogger!)
Hepburn Spa is really nice - we walked along the stream (no water) and I tasted several of the springs. The one at the far end tasted really metallic. It was a lovely weekend, and the weather was really good too.
2 comments:
Hi Heidi;
I'm glad you had a lovely weekend. We enjoyed the visit. The kids both went to bed early sunday evening. You can take them to the market ANY time :-)
We used to have family picnics at the Hepburn Spa area. It was lovely. How about we do that when the weather picks up?
I want a baby lamb! So darn cute! I love you guys' trips, they look so fun!
P.S. I have never figured out how to get photos up on blogger in order either. Ü
Post a Comment