




We have now been in Grays for a few days, not doing much. I ventured to Lakeside on Monday and managed to get something to wear for the wedding. On Tuesday Robin and I drove down to Grays to get onto the internet at Grays Library. To do that I had to join the library -. I can now go to any library in Thurrock and borrow 14 books a week! Robin took a walk down to Grays beach while I was doing that, to see what had changed – not much! Grays Parish church has been left untouched and is still a nice church. Pity the same can’t be said for Grays.
Yesterday was Emma and Dave’s wedding. It was a lovely afternoon. The weather held out for them and waited until today to start raining. The ceremony and reception were held at a reception centre near Bishops Stortford. Emma’s dress was very nice and she had several bridesmaids. We got to meet Eleanor, Scott and Karen’s little girl; she is as bright as a button. There were several small children at the wedding and she had a great time running around the dance floor with them. Emma and Dave are flying to Orlando for a couple of weeks on Friday.
1 comment:
Hi Heidi,
As usual you have taken some greally great photos. The picture of Eleanor looking into the water would win a prize in any photo competition.
It is lovely to see England's green and pleasant land again. The church where the wedding took place is picturesque. You folks are really enjoying catching up with rellies and friends. Good for you! Hope you post some pics from France. Make the most of everyday left on the trip.
Elli is well and I'm keeping in touch with her.
See you! Luv, Pat XX
Post a Comment