
Most days now I go out first thing ( for me that means about 9.30!) for a ride on my bike for an hour or so. Today was no exception. It is a really nice ride, downhill all the way but that does mean uphill on the way home. But the return trip is getting easier. Some of the underpasses are a bit of a challenge for me - today I only failed to get up one, the dreaded Scoresby Road underpass. I can usually manage to keep going on the way to Knox as that side is not so step, coming back is a different thing. Definitely a pass with degree of difficultly of 9.8!The track is very pretty in parts - check out the photo showing there is actually some water still about. It will be interesting to see how the creek/drain fills during the winter, or maybe does not fill.
No comments:
Post a Comment