
I have been toying with the idea of getting a bike and getting some proper exercise, in the fresh air and yesterday I did just that, I purchased a bike. Kate drove me down to Boronia and I picked it up from the shop and headed for home along the bike track. By the time I got home I was worn out. Everyone gathered around when I got into the back garden (pushing it I must add, my legs were jelly!) and had a look - they were not overly impressed but then I plan to go on the bike tracks with it, not enter the Tour de France. Nick checked the brakes and asked if I had fallen off!
This morning I was out on it again and went a bit better. I rode to the gully first, then turned around in the car park and rode to Boronia and back. About twice as far as yesterday and my legs were not too bad. Wonder how long it will be before I can get to Knox City and back?
This morning I was out on it again and went a bit better. I rode to the gully first, then turned around in the car park and rode to Boronia and back. About twice as far as yesterday and my legs were not too bad. Wonder how long it will be before I can get to Knox City and back?
No comments:
Post a Comment