


Today we had all the kids here except the baby. Samantha and Nicholas were staying for a few day and Andrew was going to pick Laura up today to take her back to Maryborough for a few day there. It was a good time for him to bring Adelaide down with him and let her play with her cousins for the day. Linda brought Laura and Emily over mid morning so I was able to take a photo of the five grandkids together. I also took the opportunity to get a photo of Linda with her daughters.
At one o'clock I went to work so left Robin to get them all lunch and occupy them for the afternoon. He took them for a walk to the Arboretum via the bike track, a walk of about twenty minutes.
1 comment:
What gorgeous kids! I love all their names too, so great.
Post a Comment