
Katy, Grandma and I had tickets to see Ainsley Harrott do his thing at the Good Food & Wine Show in Melbourne this Sunday. He was very entertaining and the food he produced, with a helper from the audience, looked pretty good. Must have a go a cooking a Cheese Souffle sometime! The stands in the show were worth seeing too. We had a few tastes and purchased up big on organic corn chips, nuts and seasonings.
The city was packed and Jeff's Shed car park was full, as was the main Crown one. We managed to park in Crown West End car park so it was not that far for Grandma to walk. Mind you, Jeff's Shed had 3 exhibitions on the go and the food one was right at the far end, so we had to walk past the Polly Woodside to get to the entrance! Does anyone else find it amazing how the Polly Woodside has managed to move nearer to the city over the years...
1 comment:
Fabulous! I am so envious! I have always wanted to see Ainsley and somehow every year something comes up. This year it was a small matter of a baby :-) Last year I could go, but Ainsley couldn't! Glad you had a great time. Love the photo!
Post a Comment