


Last night Katy and I picked up Laura and Emily after school and drove over to Ballarat. It was a murky drive over as it was raining the other side of Melton but it still only took around two hours. The girls had a cuddle of their new sister, and Em helped Adelaide with her colouring. Before leaving Ballarat we ate at McDonald's as none of us had had dinner. That over, Kate drove us all home - in the rain until around Bacchus Marsh I think. It certainly had not rained on Anthony's Cutting.
Today the rain has caught up with us. This afternoon has been very wet (which is good) and windy (not so good). The wind resulted in Ferntree Gully being without power for about two hours from 2pm onwards. I was at work, so came home as it was not possible to see anything or do anything with the computers down. This side of the Gully had power - just lucky I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment