Yesterday was my last full day in Ilford, the weather was great so I had a walk to Valentine Park. Like Hyde Park, it is haven of peace and open space in a very built up area.
In the evening Andy and I were joined for dinner across the road by Scott, Sorcha and Mickey. It was a lovely evening chatting with them all.
This morning I managed to get everything into my case so I am all set - boarding pass printed so hopefully getting checked in will be fairly quick. My holiday is over and I am all ready to go home.
In the evening Andy and I were joined for dinner across the road by Scott, Sorcha and Mickey. It was a lovely evening chatting with them all.
This morning I managed to get everything into my case so I am all set - boarding pass printed so hopefully getting checked in will be fairly quick. My holiday is over and I am all ready to go home.




No comments:
Post a Comment