We had our christmas lunch early this year, down at Drouin. As usual we all ate too much turkey and pork and then had Kris Kringle pressies. After that we ate too much dessert and fudge so had to have a walk around the block.
I got extra gifts from Santa - lots of Monopoly pieces as our set not longer has enough of those for the size of the family, especially as we seem to have lost a playing piece so we only have five! Not sure which piece was lost - either a Scottie dog or a thimble - our version is a 1965 UK one. As at our Kris Kringle with the Scopel-Reeds Laura gave me two packs of cash as well, we can now have lots of people playing. I will inaugurate an annual monopoly day later this year
| He of the multiple BBQ's scored a new one .... |
| It came complete with chicken legs, wings and other meats. |
| Charli let Sam dress her up for christmas. |
I got extra gifts from Santa - lots of Monopoly pieces as our set not longer has enough of those for the size of the family, especially as we seem to have lost a playing piece so we only have five! Not sure which piece was lost - either a Scottie dog or a thimble - our version is a 1965 UK one. As at our Kris Kringle with the Scopel-Reeds Laura gave me two packs of cash as well, we can now have lots of people playing. I will inaugurate an annual monopoly day later this year
| The original tokens minus one |
| All twenty one of the tokens plus the new cash. I find it interesting that the iron is no longer used - a sign of the times maybe? |
No comments:
Post a Comment