Monday, August 07, 2017

Return home

Robin and I returned home on the 19th July. Kate was at the airport and whisked us home.  It was cold - really cold.

I freshened up and the Kate and I wentt over to pick up Grandma from her respite home . She had unfortunately been ill while there, problem caused by some medication that she pleaded to have been on too long. Anyway she had removed from that, but then the home had an epidemics of flu, but she seemed ok. She was happy to be home, in her own room but seemed very tired and weak.

Over the next few days this seemed to increase and she slept a lot of the time,  by the following week it was obvious something was wrong. So much so I got an ambulance on the wednesday and she was admitted to hospital.  She died on Sunday 30th July. She was 93 and we will miss her very much.





No comments: