A couple of Mondays ago Jenny and Kate took me over to Poyntons Nursery. They had given me a voucher to spend there some time ago and we had not had time to go over there. It really is a great place, and the cafe there is pretty good too. We had a very nice lunch.
I spent my voucher on some very healthy herbs and tomato plants, and a container for the herbs so I had a very good day. The girls also made some purchases and Kate got advice about Lemony, who is looking a bit sick. The prognosis was some sort of wasp, and the cure is to cut out the infected parts. Kate has done that now and Lemony is looking a lot better.
From the cafe we had a great view of the city through the trees and across the Maribyrnong . The high rise buildings are spreading out from the city...
I have now re-potted the herbs and tomatoes and they are doing well.
I spent my voucher on some very healthy herbs and tomato plants, and a container for the herbs so I had a very good day. The girls also made some purchases and Kate got advice about Lemony, who is looking a bit sick. The prognosis was some sort of wasp, and the cure is to cut out the infected parts. Kate has done that now and Lemony is looking a lot better.
From the cafe we had a great view of the city through the trees and across the Maribyrnong . The high rise buildings are spreading out from the city...
I have now re-potted the herbs and tomatoes and they are doing well.



No comments:
Post a Comment