Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Outings with the girls

I have had a few outing with friends over the last few weeks. We went over to the new Ringwood library to hear Waleed Ali in conversation with Dale Campisi.  The new library was very impressive, as was Waleed Ali.  Afterwards we had a look at the equally new Ringwood Shopping Centre, Eastlands.  Very swish - I liked the Christmas tree they have.

We had a break from being intellectual - our next outing was spending the day down at the Peninsula Hot Springs.  Very relaxing - we got there for 11 and soaked in the various hot pools until about 4!


Then this weekend we had another dose of culture - Hamlet.  This was the recording from the National Theatre and was really great.  I have never seen Hamlet with comedic parts in it.  Benedict Cumberbatch got quite a few laughs.



No comments: