I had a look at the quarry site as the next stage had been opened . The council are doing a very good job of transforming this site into a recreational area.![]() |
After the quarry I had a look at the National Steam Centre. During the week I had met someone involved with this and I felt I had to go and have a look at it. We have lived here over forty years and have never been - which is ridiculous as we have been to other place like this within the State. Why is it we never bother with things on our doorstep?
![]() |
| This takes pride of place - it is a drag line from Yallourn Open Cut. |
![]() |
| Scoresby Station - the little train was not operating today - must come back when it is. |



No comments:
Post a Comment