It was Robin's birthday and the girls came over with birthday presents for him. He did very well, a couple of new shirts plus a gadget for picking fruit that a bit too high to reach.
That was quite a hit - everyone tried it. Nick attempted to get one that was really high and got picked up by Trent to help him out.
I know the Hills Hoist is not too attractive, especially when being used..... But, I thought it was nice that they were all enjoying a joke with Sam - and it proves I am doing my bit for the environment.
That was quite a hit - everyone tried it. Nick attempted to get one that was really high and got picked up by Trent to help him out.
I know the Hills Hoist is not too attractive, especially when being used..... But, I thought it was nice that they were all enjoying a joke with Sam - and it proves I am doing my bit for the environment.


No comments:
Post a Comment