I got a new toy a week or so ago - an Ipad. Yesterday I went down to Jenny's so that Nick could have a look at it. He is looking at getting a tablet and is not sure which one to get so I suggested he have look at it. Sam was pretty taken with it too and insisted on having her turn - Nick was relegated to using the phone!
As yet, I am using it mainly for games (hopefully that phase will pass) but I want to use it when on holiday for photos.
 |
| L plates |
 |
| Sam was pretty happy with her first drive |
Sam has other things on her mind though - she passed her learners yesterday so is now a L plater - well done Sam. After we had lunch Jenny gave Sam her first go at driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment