One thing is that I am getting out of the habit of blogging - we have been doing things but I don't seem to be taking many photos. I must rectify that.
We took a drive to visit Andrew, Lisa and the kids, but I did not take any photos. We did have a play with an Ipad though - Andrew is doing some development on one. It is certainly a great little gadget! Sooner or later I will justify buying one...
The annual garden show was on again in the city and I went along with Jenny, Sam and Nick. The weather was really nice - very warm in fact, considering it is Autumn. The show is always very good and the Exhibition Building and garden is a great place to hold it.
 |
| The old exhibition building is an excellent venue |
 |
| One of the imaginative flower displays |
 |
Nick checking out the latest in ride-ons. He has yet to
convince his Dad they need a new, bigger, better one! |
 |
| We were all glad the snail at Sam's feet is a statue! |
Sunday just gone I got the bike out and went for a ride along the bike path. The night before had been really windy and at one point the wind had brought down a gum limb - glad no-one was underneath it when it came down. Gums can be a bit dodgy as they have a habit of dropping limbs without warning.
 |
| Just a smallish limb that came down, but large enough to damage anyone in its path! |
No comments:
Post a Comment