Jenny, Michael and the kids spent time at Warrnambool this week. Michael also had a shooting contest there and did really well - he won.
Robin and I drove down there today to visit them. We did not see Michael as he was already back at work. I fancied a fish and chip lunch, so Jenny suggested the cafe overlooking the Breakwater.
 |
| I just wanted Fish and Chips, but the others checked out the menu |
After lunch we took a walk along the Breakwater. Apparently Sam and Michael got a bit wet here on a previous visit as the sea came over the wall then, but today it was really calm.
 |
| Kenny the Koala - he is so cute. |
Then it was back to their accommodation and for us, the drive home - just under four easy hours. Jenny and the kids are leaving tomorrow, planning to go home via a quilt shop and the
Otway Fly Warrnambool is a great place for a seaside holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment