Sam's last day in the city for this week. We drove in again but today the weather was rather different to yesterday. Still warm, but very wet.
After dropping Sam off I took the tram to the Vic Market and had a wander around there. The deli hall smells delicious! As it was pouring I stopped at a nice cafe for breakfast, and then took the tram again down to the city. It was very wet and I had a couple of thoughts as to what to do but decided that the City Circle Tram would be ideal, so I spent an hour on that before returning to Elizabeth Street, and taking the tram back up to the Uni to pick up Sam. It was a very pleasant ride around the city, being a tourist and seeing the sights.
After dropping Sam off I took the tram to the Vic Market and had a wander around there. The deli hall smells delicious! As it was pouring I stopped at a nice cafe for breakfast, and then took the tram again down to the city. It was very wet and I had a couple of thoughts as to what to do but decided that the City Circle Tram would be ideal, so I spent an hour on that before returning to Elizabeth Street, and taking the tram back up to the Uni to pick up Sam. It was a very pleasant ride around the city, being a tourist and seeing the sights.
![]() |
| A rather soggy Elizabeth Street |
![]() |
| My fellow passengers... |
![]() |
| The city circle goes right down into the renewed Dockands area.... |
![]() |
| ...and right up to Spring Street, to Parliament House |




No comments:
Post a Comment