I went along to the Open with Jenny, Michael and Nick on Friday. We had seats in the Hisense Arena, which is what the multi-purpose arena is called at the moment.
![]() |
| Our seats were good, but then this arena is good for tennis, except maybe in the seats above what I assume are the curves of the cycle track. |
We watched three matches, Azanrenka vs Barthel, Wozniacki vs Niculescu and Isner vs Lopez. The crowd was not really with Azanrenka - the awful noise she makes while playing rather grates!
We a walk around the ground and had lunch. There were a lot of people there and as always, those that dressed up or acted silly attracted the notice of the cameraman.






2 comments:
I wonder if Nick is the same Nick that came and stayed with us in colorado like 20 years ago. I think it was Nick and Sue back then??? Am I remembering right? I am not very good with my Dads side of the family as I haven't met most of them!
No, different generation and branch of the family. This Nick is my grandson, your cousin Jenny's son :-)
Post a Comment