My trusty Canon SX100 IS which I purchased in 2007 has died. I could not bear the thought of not having a small camera in my everyday bag so I have purchased a Canon SX230 HS. It is pink- very pink...
This morning I had to call in to the library in Ferntree Gully and arrived five minutes before it had opened. That has to be a first for me on a Saturday morning! Anyway, I took a walk to the creek behind the library and took a few photos. Now that the drought has broken it is looking really pretty again.
This morning I had to call in to the library in Ferntree Gully and arrived five minutes before it had opened. That has to be a first for me on a Saturday morning! Anyway, I took a walk to the creek behind the library and took a few photos. Now that the drought has broken it is looking really pretty again.


No comments:
Post a Comment