Yesterday was Jen's birthday so Robin, Grandma and I went down to take her to lunch. We had a very nice meal at The Courthouse in Warragul.
Jenny and Michael have been working hard in the garden which is looking really nice. Jen was able to pick some leeks and cucumbers for me from her vegie patch.
You might have noticed - I have a new toy - Photoshop Elements 9....
Jenny and Michael have been working hard in the garden which is looking really nice. Jen was able to pick some leeks and cucumbers for me from her vegie patch.
You might have noticed - I have a new toy - Photoshop Elements 9....


2 comments:
Looks like they have made a beautiful garden, and very quickly I might add. Love the terraced wall.
I need to look at your blog more often.
They have done really well, it all looks lovely.
Post a Comment