Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Laundry is done


Yesterday my new laundry cupboards were installed and the laundry looks great.  I can't believe how excited I can get over new cupboards but just look at the difference!  Why did I leave it so long to do this...


Before - what a mess...  and now - more like something out of Better Home and Gardens...



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Brilliant! Looks fantastic!

We might be doing our laundry earlier than I thought, now that the evaporative cooler is leaking water through the ceiling :-(

Btw, do you have the matching peg tin to your washing powder tin?

Jenny said...

It looks very smart and clean - now you have to keep it looking like that!

Heidi said...

I do, don't I... Should be easy though, worktop is to be left clear for folding washing :-)

Amy said...

Your laundry room is beautiful, all clean and white!