Saturday, April 25, 2009

Old Photos


As a result of cleaning up the study I now have a project to get all the photos sorted out - and there are hundreds of them.  This is going to take some time as it is easy to get side tracked, like now...  I came across this photo of us taken by a friend on our second Christmas in Australia - 1974.  Don't we all look young!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I love the photo!!! I can really see how Rob and my dad are brothers! Such a cute family.

Lauz said...

Check out those roller shoe things... !
Everyone looks very young.

Amy said...

I ♥ old photos! I agree with Meg, holy cow Rob & my dad look alike. I bet if my kids were to see this they'd call him grandpa. Love it!

Heather said...

So cute! Love the old photo. Rob and my Dad do look alike, and I didn't think they did much! cute