Friday, June 06, 2008

Back home again

Robin and I flew into Melbourne at an unearthly hour on Sunday morning - Kate was there to pick us up - thanks Kate. The first few days it was a mistake to sit still as we invariably fell asleep. We are almost back to normal now and back into our usual routine. Today was my first day back at work.

We enjoyed every part of our holiday. The tour of Egypt was very interesting, the trip on the narrow boat was great, Emma and Dave's wedding was lovely and our week in France was really enjoyable. In between those trips we caught up with the English side of the family and friends in Nottingham and Poole.

It has been very misty in the mornings here and stays like that until mid morning. The weather is a bit cold too, but then we are into winter now - roll on spring!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow is all I can say! E and I get an education every time we read your blog! I want to travel as much as you do, it sounds so amazing. Thank you for your lovely email, we will keep you posted on everything.