
Adelaide brought down her cricket set and wanted to have a game. It had rained yesterday (isn't that fantastic, we have RAIN) and this morning, so it was a bit doubtful but around 2 o'clock the weather cleared enough for the three of them to get out in the back yard and have a game. Of course, the ball went over the fence but it was just over into the right-of-way so once I had walked them around there to retrieve it they continued on. Robin came home and joined in for a while.
2 comments:
How wonderful that I have found this site!!!
My name is Claire, and I am Maureen Peterson (Read)'s daughter. I am helping Steve organise this year's family get together in Bedford.
He sent me an email with your link, and I have just been looking through all your lovely photos. There are one or two faces I recognise.
I am really looking forward to getting together with your Mum/Nan/Aunt Nell, and Andy & Pat and everyone else who can make it along. We'll be sure to send you some photos of the day!
Take care
Claire x
Hi Claire, thanks for those kind words. It is nice to know that you have found us. We hear about you from Shirley and Jack of course. I don't think Robin and I have seen you since you were bridesmaid at Margy's wedding. Have a great get together with everyone. I wish we could be there too.
Love Heidi & Robin
Post a Comment