It has been a quiet month, and we have not really done anything very exciting. All pretty mundane really, had to replace the fridge, the family room tv and get the fence fixed. Not really stuff to write about.
Robin has started painting the outside of the house, and I tried my hand at replacing putty in a window, which I am quite pleased with. I assume that the stuff will set eventually! Painting will come to a standstill for a bit though as tomorrow Robin will have an eye operation, and we hope after that he will not be suffering so much with sore eyes.
This afternoon we watched Storm beat the Eels, and then had dinner in Camberwell. The dinner was not planned, but due to the trains not running between Camberwell and Box Hill. We decided to eat out rather than wait for the buses that were going to be provided - eventually. Emma and Katy picked us up in Camberwell, so it all worked out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment